Simply Lip Balm
Simply Lip Balm
Petroleum-free Healing lip balms made with moisturizing shea butter, jojoba oil, and vitamin E
- Simply Clean- No added color, essential oils, or flavor. Perfect for "scent-sitive" lips. All Simply Pure body products have a 100% fragrance/additive free Simply Clean option.
- Ultimate Healing- Healing tea tree and peppermint essential oils are infused in all lip balms with an Ultimate Healing Base*, this option is un-tinted and great for men and women.
- BFF Balm- This best selling beautiful iridescently-sheer pink is every girl's best friend. This shade brings out the beauty of your natural lip color while making it pop. (Ultimate Healing Base*) Best seller!
- Berry- Named for its beautiful Bordeaux berry color, applies more shear that it appears for a beautiful but not overly-dramatic look. (Ultimate Healing Base*) Best Seller!
- Shimmer- Adds a pop of simple yet beautiful shimmer to lips (Ultimate Healing Base*)
- Bronzed- Beautifully bronzed and perfect for a shear pop of color (Ultimate Healing Base*) Best Seller!
- Coral- A shear coral color that is essential to every cosmetic bag! (Ultimate Healing Base*)
- Spiced Up- Cinnamon essential oil gives Spiced Up a delicious pop of flavor and a hint of rejuvenating tingle. Un-tinted and perfect for men and women!
- Cherry- An all natural spin on a classic favorite! Lightly flavored with cherry flavor oil straight from Mother Nature! By popular demand! Un-tinted and perfect for men, women and kids! NEW!
- Juicy Mango- Irresistible natural Juicy Mango Flavor. New!
Ingredients: Castor (Ricinus Communis Seed Oil), Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) , Shea (butyrospermum parkii) Butter, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Candelilla Wax (Euphorbia Cerifera), Mica*. *In tinted lip balms
It is SO important to discontinue using petroleum and petrolatum (crude oil byproducts) on your lips and skin! Gas is for your car, not your body! Simply Pure Lip Balm and all of our products are 100% petroleum free and made with only high quality ingredients that nourish, heal, and moisturize skin!
- Petroleum forms a seal over the skin, it disrupts the bodies process of elimination of toxins through the pores, potentially trapping them under the skin.
- It creates a false sense or “feeling” of skin comfort and hydration while in fact it does nothing to nurture, heal or restore natural moisture to the skin.
- It slows down your natural cellular regeneration, which can damage collagen, elastin and connective tissue and contribute to the appearance of aging.